Forensic and Valuation Services Quick Reference Guides
The Forensic and Valuation Services (FVS) Section of the AICPA offers access to these Quick Reference Guides to FVS Section members (inclusive of CFF and ABV Credential holders) as a benefit of their membership. These Quick Reference Guides are designed to serve as educational and reference material on technical issues and are not intended to serve as authoritative guidance. FVS members should exercise independent, professional judgment in the implementation and execution of FVS services.
To access the resources below, click on the title of the resource and when prompted, enter your AICPA membership login information.
- Quick Reference Guide to Divorce-Related Tax Matters
- Quick Reference Guide to Top Misappropriation Schemes
- Quick Reference Guide to Deposition and Trial Preparation and Testimony
- Quick Reference Guide to Valuing Assets in Business Combinations
- Quick Reference Guide to Standards and Premises of Value
- Quick Reference Guide to Excel
- Quick Reference Guide to the Forensic and Valuation Services Section
Please note: means that content is locked and only accessible by FVS Section members (inclusive of CFF and ABV Credential holders).
If you are not a member, join the FVS Section today!