The Forensic & Valuation Services Library is a powerful research tool that gives you access to the most comprehensive, up-to-date forensic accounting and valuation information available in a searchable, web-based format. Members of the FVS Section (inclusive of CFF and ABV Credential holders) get unlimited access to the FVS Collection - a $549 value.
Not yet an FVS Section Member?
The savings here alone will pay for your annual membership dues in the section.
What's in the Library?
- AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- Statement on Standards for Consulting Services No. 1 (CS 100)
- Statement on Standards for Valuation Services No. 1 (VS 100)
FVS Practice Aids
- Attaining Reasonable Certainty in Economic Damages Calculations
- A CPA's Guide to Family Law Services
- Business Valuations for Estate and Gift Tax Purposes
- Calculating Intellectual Property Infringement Damages
- Discount Rates, Risk, and Uncertainty in Economic Damages Calculations
- Forensic Accounting - Fraud Investigations
- Introduction to Civil Litigation
- Measuring Damages Involving Individuals
- Mergers and Acquisitions Disputes
- Providing Bankruptcy and Reorganization Services -Volume 1 - Litigation and Dispute Resolution in Bankruptcy
- Providing Bankruptcy and Reorganization Services -Volume 2 - Valuation in Bankruptcy
- Serving as an Expert Witness or Consultant
AICPA Accounting & Valuation Guides
- Assets Acquired to Be Used in Research and Development Activities
- Testing Goodwill for Impairment
- Valuation of Privately-Held-Company Equity Securities Issued as Compensation
- SSVS Toolkit
- Engagement Letter Templates for Valuation and Calculation Engagements
- Business Valuation Practice Management Toolkit
- FVS Consulting Digest Articles