Forensic accounting services generally involve the application of specialized knowledge and investigative skills possessed by CPAs to collect, analyze, and evaluate evidential matter and to interpret and communicate findings in the courtroom, boardroom, or other legal or administrative venue. More simply, in the context of litigation, the term forensic means to be suitable for use in a court of law. These resources are intended to assist practitioners in competently performing these duties while staying current on issues that impact their day to day practice.
Fraud Prevention, Detection and Response
- FVS Eye on Fraud Newsletter
- FVS Practice Aid: Forensic Accounting - Fraud Investigations
- White Paper: How to Organize a Forensic Accounting Investigation
- White Paper: Forensic Accounting: Investigation Report Writing
- Quick Reference Guide Top Asset Misappropriation Schemes
- Cybersecurity Be Prepared for Modern Day IT Threats