20% Discount to the Leading National Economic Review from Mercer Capital
The National Economic Review from Mercer Capital is a quarterly overview of the major factors affecting the U.S. economy.
Each report includes discussions of the current and expected performance of the national economy, interest rates, employment, inflation, the stock and bond markets, and construction, housing and real estate.
FVS Section members receive a 20% discount off the regular price. Choose between a two-year or one-year subscription, or you can order individual quarters if that’s all you need. Discount valid for new subscriptions only.
- Consists of 15-20 pages of text and several pages of exhibits and charts reflecting annual/quarterly economic indicators, investment trends, and more
- Distributed in Word and Excel file formats to enable seamless inclusion in your business valuation reports
- Authored (and used) by one of the leading business valuation firms in the nation
- Data is derived from the most credible and authoritative government, industry, and business sources
- All sources referenced are listed in each quarter’s review
- Subscribers receive access to more than 20 years of back issues, offering a historical reach that is unparalleled among economic update providers
- General Economic Overview
- Consumer Spending and Inflation
- Business and Manufacturing Productivity
- Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization
- The Financial Markets
- Housing Starts and Building Permits
- Unemployment and Payroll Jobs
- Interest Rates
- Summary and Outlook
About Mercer Capital
Mercer Capital is a national business valuation and financial advisory firm. Clients include private and public operating companies, financial institutions, asset holding companies, high-net worth families, and private equity/hedge funds. Valuation and corporate advisory services are provided for purposes including corporate planning and reorganizations. estate and gift tax planning and compliance matters, limited and general partnerships, financial reporting, mergers and acquisitions, employee stock ownership plans, profit sharing plans, and litigation support. Visit the Mercer Capital website for more information.