FVS Section Members
Access resources that help you do your job in areas such as forensic accounting, business valuation, practice management, professional standards, and more.
- Business Reference Guide - Comprehensive database with rule of thumb pricing in over 650 industries.
- FVS Online Professional Library - research tool that gives you access to the most comprehensive, up-to-date forensic accounting and valuation information available
- Daubert Tracker - one of the best legal sites on the internet
- Download the Quick Reference Guide to the FVS Section
Browse all FVS Resources >>
Back to Membership Overview >>
- FVS Library (FREE)
- Business Reference Guide (FREE)
- Daubert Tracker (FREE)
- MergerShark (savings of $275) - a merger and acquisition and fair value research database.
- Expert Witness Profiler (20% savings)
- Forensic Valuation & Litigation Expert Newsletter (15% savings) - bi-monthly journal featuring experts in the field.
- Save $400 on the FVS conference.
- AICPA Member Discount Program – get discounts on products and services you use every day.
Stay current on your CPE requirements by attending our events:
- Webcasts — register, preview upcoming webcasts or browse the webcast archive
- Workshops and Courses — check out upcoming workshops and courses related to FVS and the CFF and ABV exams
- Conferences - Register for upcoming forensic and valuation related conferences
FVS offers two credentials: Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF®) and Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV®). Obtaining a credential can:
- help position you as an expert in your field
- boost career opportunities
- demonstrate your commitment to the profession