CFF Credential Holders
Thank you for becoming a Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF ®) credential holder. Refer to this page to reference all that comes with your credential holder status and links to get started using important exclusive benefits.
As a CFF credential holder you also are a member of the Forensic and Valuation Services (FVS) section and have access to all the benefits of membership. Get started browsing the FVS section below.
Browse the FVS Section >>
Back to Membership Overview >>
Access to CFF tools, resources, aids and more.
- CFF Marketing Toolkit — Includes information on how to market yourself and includes a press release, logos, brochure and presentation. Access the toolkit >>
- CFF Mentor Program — Get matched with a mentor to help develop your skills. Learn more >>
- Find a CFF Directory — Get added to this directory where the public is able to search for an CFF in their state. Get started >>
- CFF Champion Program — Help spread the word about the benefits of the CFF credential. Become a champion >>
- CFF Logo — Download CFF logos for use in your correspondence to enhance your brand recognition as a certified expert in your field. Download logos >>
- Technical Resources - Technical resources such as FVS Online Library, Daubert Tracker and Business Reference Guide. Browse Resources >>
- FAQs - Frequently asked questions regarding the CFF credential. Browse FAQs >>
Recertification is required annually as of January 2017. When you pay your credential dues, you are attesting to meeting the following requirements (and will be subject to potential audit):
- Maintained membership in good standing in the AICPA.
- Maintain a valid and unrevoked CPA permit, certificate, or license issued by a legally constituted state authority.
- Completed 20 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) within the credential body of knowledge annually:
- Continuing professional development may include structured learning activities approved by NASBA or a legally constituted state authority, or unstructured learning activities.
- Unstructured learning activities may constitute up to 50% (10 hours annually) of a credential holder's CPD to meet credential renewal requirements.
- Attested that if these requirements are not satisfied, the credential will be rescinded and the reinstatement requirements must be met to regain the credential.