The ABV Mentor Program is designed to help new or future ABVs to integrate into the ABV community. It is our goal to ensure that you succeed in the business valuation field, and to this end, we have established the Mentor Program. Utilize the new AICPA Mentoring online platform to be matched with a mentor that is appropriate to your experience level, taking into consideration any limitations you may wish to impose on the potential mentor. As a participant in the Mentor Program, you will be able to tap into the experience of a seasoned business valuation professional to help you develop your skills.
NOTE: In some instances, protégés have requested to be paired with a mentor that could provide an authoritative review of their valuation report and/or provide a means of obtaining experience relevant to the pursuit of the ABV credential. Please be advised this is not the overall purpose of the mentoring program.
Mentor Program Resources
- Apply to be a Mentor or Mentee *When selecting the mentor program, please be sure to select the second option (AICPA Advisory Services & Credentialing).
- Download Mentor Handbook
- Top Soft Skills to be Successful in Business valuation
- Free Recorded Webcast - Getting Started in BV
- Free Recorded Webcast - The ABV: An Intro & BV Practice Areas
- Free Recorded Webcast - How to Gain Business Valuation Experience
- Free Recorded Webcast - Make the Most of FVS Mentoring