Forensic and Valuation Services
The Forensic and Valuation Services Center provides finance professionals with a vast array of resources, tools and information about forensic accounting and business valuation services in one convenient location. The FVS Center also provides special member benefits to FVS Section and CFF and ABV credential holders.
Issued by the AICPA’s Forensic & Valuation Services Executive Committee, the new forensic standards – SSFS No. 1, became effective January 1st.
This whitepaper explores how blockchain technology may be effective in preventing or exposing fraud schemes.
FAQs and sample disclosures to help practitioners apply VS sec. 100, paragraph 43 ‘Subsequent Events’ to valuation engagements in market conditions like those being experienced during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Top Business Valuation Resources
The role of the financial neutral.
Top Forensic Accounting Resources
FVS Member Benefits
As a member of the FVS Section, you get access to exclusive member discounts:
- FVS Library (FREE)
- Business Reference Guide (FREE)
- Daubert Tracker (FREE)
- MergerShark (savings of $275) - a merger and acquisition and fair value research database.
- Expert Witness Profiler (20% savings)
- Forensic Valuation & Litigation Expert Newsletter (15% savings) - bi-monthly journal featuring experts in the field.
- Save $400 on the FVS conference.
- AICPA Member Discount Program – get discounts on products and services you use every day.
The FVS Center is committed to supporting members by providing opportunities and resources that promote professional growth and practice development. We welcome your feedback on ways we can make the center more useful and valuable for you.
Have questions about technical issues, obtaining the CFF or ABV credentials, benefits of FVS membership, or even navigating the FVS web site? Contact us.