Learn More About the Value of Membership in the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
Joining the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center can help your firm demonstrate its commitment to quality in the performance of ERISA audits. Leveraging the benefits of the Center will enable your firm to access resources designed to enhance your audit quality and will assist your firm in applying audit best practices.
When you enroll as a member in the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, you gain a single point of access to:
- E-mail News Alerts on current audit, accounting and regulatory developments
- A dedicated Center Web site
- Live Forum webinars updating you on a variety of technical, legislative, regulatory, and practice management subjects
- A single voice, representing your interests, in performing quality employee benefit plan audits
- Savings on professional liability insurance for EBPAQC members
In addition, when you join the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, your firm is then listed on the Center website as a firm committed to quality. This firm listing enables purchasers of employee benefit plan audit services to identify potential firms when they are seeking quality providers of these services.
With over 2,600 CPA firm members nationwide, the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center serves as a comprehensive resource provider to support you in the performance of your employee benefit plan audit practice. For additional information or to join the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center visit the EBPAQC Web site, or contact the EBPAQC by email or call 202-434-9207.
Demonstrate your commitment to quality and enroll in the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center and enroll now.
Preview Member Benefits
Here's what members are saying about the EBPAQC:
- "I have found your information, webcast, emails, etc. to be invaluable!"
- "I feel that our Firm is benefiting from being a member of the Center." "Our involvement in the Center shows that we are taking audit quality seriously."
- "I am proud to be a member."
- "Thanks for your support and guidance. You have kept me informed."
- "The EAlerts we receive from the Center alone are worth our membership."
- "I love reading the Q&As in the forum."