Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
This new guide will assist CPAs with interpreting and applying the clarified attestation standards (SSAE No. 18) when performing examination or review engagements on sustainability information.
This exposure draft provides application guidance to help companies integrate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management activities. This guidance leverages existing decision-useful frameworks, company examples and tools to provide risk and sustainability managers with practical approaches for managing ESG-related risks.
The field guide distills SASB’s standards for 79 industries into one easy-to-use reference manual. For each industry, see its sustainability challenges, the financial impacts those challenges pose, a summary of the state of disclosure, and other key stats. Via this guide, you can quickly understand the unique sustainability profile of each industry.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- 2018 Halo Awards Honor Top Corporate Social Impact Initiatives
- International Alliance of Patients’ Organizations Joins Fight the Fakes as 36th Partner
- Wynn Resorts Issues 2017 Global Sustainability Report
- Ecuadorians: Chevron’s $12b Pollution Liability Will Now Be Decided by Canadian Supreme Court After “Unjust Ruling”
- Kingfisher Puts Customers at the Heart of Sustainable Growth Plan
Sustainability Initiative Podcasts
Link to Podomatic