Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
Register for the Sustainability Investment Leadership Conference taking place on May 2, 2018 and discover how good governance, environmental sustainability and social stewardship can drive profit for your firm.
This new guide will assist CPAs with interpreting and applying the clarified attestation standards (SSAE No. 18) when performing examination or review engagements on sustainability information.
The field guide distills SASB’s standards for 79 industries into one easy-to-use reference manual. For each industry, see its sustainability challenges, the financial impacts those challenges pose, a summary of the state of disclosure, and other key stats. Via this guide, you can quickly understand the unique sustainability profile of each industry.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- MilliporeSigma Strengthens Corporate Responsibility Efforts With Nine New Signature Partnerships
- UPS to Deploy First Electric Truck to Rival Cost Of Conventional Fuel Vehicles
- Delivering on Our Purpose to Help Britain Prosper
- T. Rowe Price Releases 2016–2017 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Heineken N.V. Publishes Combined Financial and Sustainability Annual Report 2017
Sustainability Initiative Podcasts
Link to Podomatic