Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
Register for the Sustainability Investment Leadership Conference taking place on May 2, 2018 and discover how good governance, environmental sustainability and social stewardship can drive profit for your firm.
This new guide will assist CPAs with interpreting and applying the clarified attestation standards (SSAE No. 18) when performing examination or review engagements on sustainability information.
The field guide distills SASB’s standards for 79 industries into one easy-to-use reference manual. For each industry, see its sustainability challenges, the financial impacts those challenges pose, a summary of the state of disclosure, and other key stats. Via this guide, you can quickly understand the unique sustainability profile of each industry.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- Consumers Energy Announces Clean Energy Breakthrough Goal: 80 Percent Reduction in Carbon Emissions, Zero Coal by 2040
- iCause to Increase Nonprofit Engagement
- Prevention Action Alliance and the AmerisourceBergen Foundation Team to Join First-of-Its-Kind Prescription Drug Safety Network
- Xylem Named to Barron’s 100 Most Sustainable Companies
- Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Wins 2018 Best New Car Award From Good Housekeeping
Sustainability Initiative Podcasts
Link to Podomatic