Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
This new guide will assist CPAs with interpreting and applying the clarified attestation standards (SSAE No. 18) when performing examination or review engagements on sustainability information.
This exposure draft provides application guidance to help companies integrate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management activities. This guidance leverages existing decision-useful frameworks, company examples and tools to provide risk and sustainability managers with practical approaches for managing ESG-related risks.
The field guide distills SASB’s standards for 79 industries into one easy-to-use reference manual. For each industry, see its sustainability challenges, the financial impacts those challenges pose, a summary of the state of disclosure, and other key stats. Via this guide, you can quickly understand the unique sustainability profile of each industry.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- Voya Financial Named a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion
- Smithfield Foods Donates More Than 36,000 Pounds of Protein to Harvesters—The Community Food Network
- Smithfield Foods Donates More Than 38,000 Pounds of Protein to The Food Bank of Iowa
- Sodexo Recognized by Black EOE Journal in 2018 Best of the Best Issue
- Business and Investors “Crucial” to Delivering 2030 Agenda at the Country-Level
Sustainability Initiative Podcasts
Link to Podomatic