Sustainability Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
Explore how and why ESG disclosures are being included in SEC submissions and understand the risk and legal considerations associated with performing assurance engagements over such information.
This online self-study course provides insight into applying the AICPA Attestation Standards to assurance engagements over environmental, social and governance (ESG) information.
This guide assists CPAs with interpreting and applying the AICPA Attestation Standards when performing examination or review engagements over environmental, social and governance (ESG) information.
Learn how to do an Integrated Report, the benefits thereof and explore the evolving role of the CFO, from CFO to Chief Value Officer.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- Bacardi Limited Donates $100,000 To Support India COVID-19 Efforts
- Henkel Develops Industry's First Bio-Based PUR Hot Melt Adhesive for Consumer Electronics Assembly
- Arrow Electronics Supports No Barriers Global Impact Challenge to Inspire Student Innovation
- Supporting India Through the COVID Crisis
- Box Tops for Education Partners With Black Men Teach
- Key actions for establishing effective governance over ESG reporting
- FAQs on external assurance of sustainability reporting in accordance with the GRI Standards
- Checklist to incorporate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management
- Sustainability assurance brochure
This document outlines the benefits of CPA provided sustainability assurance and was designed to be shared with clients.
- Key sustainability terms defined
- Sustainability assurance backgrounder
- 7 steps to implementing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
This document provides a high level overview of “Creating a sustainable future: The role of the accountant in implementing the SDGs”.