Sustainability Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
Resources for strategy implementation, accounting and performance management.
Conference in New York on May 9. Register using code AICP to receive a 60% discount! Learn more here.
This new guide will assist CPAs with interpreting and applying the clarified attestation standards (SSAE No. 18) when performing examination or review engagements on sustainability information.
Applying enterprise risk management to environmental, social and governance-related risks: This COSO and WBCSD guidance helps companies integrate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- Scotiabank's $3.1 Million Donation to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada Boosts Nationwide Mentorship Programs
- Paul Bowen Recaps the BIER 2019 Spring Meeting
- Revisit 2018 Trends in Corporate Social Investment through Investing in Society
- Can the Circular Economy End the Era of “Throwaway Living”?
- Risking Their Careers in the Name of Equality
- Checklist to incorporate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management
- Sustainability assurance brochure
This document outlines the benefits of CPA provided sustainability assurance and was designed to be shared with clients.
- Key sustainability terms defined
- Sustainability assurance backgrounder
- 7 steps to implementing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
This document provides a high level overview of “Creating a sustainable future: The role of the accountant in implementing the SDGs”.