Sustainability Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
Resources for strategy implementation, accounting and performance management.
Tap into growing demand for this emerging service. Learn how to perform sustainability assurance engagements from planning through to reporting on the engagement.
This new guide will assist CPAs with interpreting and applying the clarified attestation standards (SSAE No. 18) when performing examination or review engagements on sustainability information.
Applying enterprise risk management to environmental, social and governance-related risks: This COSO and WBCSD guidance helps companies integrate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- Taproot Foundation Announces $200 Million in Pro Bono Services Provided to the Social Sector
- Points of Light Launches The Civic 50 Survey to Recognize Nation’s Top Corporate Citizens for 2020
- Ray C. Anderson Foundation's NextGen Committee Awards $100,000 Grant to Inga Foundation
- Benevity Expands Market-Leading CSR Platform to Mobile, Enabling More Inclusive, In-the-Moment Giving
- Francine A. LeFrak Honored With the UNFCU Foundation Women's Empowerment Award
- Checklist to incorporate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management
- Sustainability assurance brochure
This document outlines the benefits of CPA provided sustainability assurance and was designed to be shared with clients.
- Key sustainability terms defined
- Sustainability assurance backgrounder
- 7 steps to implementing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
This document provides a high level overview of “Creating a sustainable future: The role of the accountant in implementing the SDGs”.