Sustainability Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
Resources for strategy implementation, accounting and performance management.
Tap into growing demand for this emerging service. Learn how to perform sustainability assurance engagements from planning through to reporting on the engagement.
This new guide will assist CPAs with interpreting and applying the clarified attestation standards (SSAE No. 18) when performing examination or review engagements on sustainability information.
Applying enterprise risk management to environmental, social and governance-related risks: This COSO and WBCSD guidance helps companies integrate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- Aid Package to Combat Coronavirus in China - Bayer to Donate Medicines and Money With a Total Value of Approximately EUR 1.5 Million
- Morgan Stanley Joins the World Economic Forum’s Global Plastic Action Partnership to Help Reduce Plastic Waste
- FedEx Pledges Transportation Support to Aid in Coronavirus Emergency
- Announcing Resilient Cities Catalyst: a New Nonprofit Built on the Legacy of 100 Resilient Cities
- Points of Light Welcomes Three New Leaders to Board of Directors
- Checklist to incorporate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management
- Sustainability assurance brochure
This document outlines the benefits of CPA provided sustainability assurance and was designed to be shared with clients.
- Key sustainability terms defined
- Sustainability assurance backgrounder
- 7 steps to implementing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
This document provides a high level overview of “Creating a sustainable future: The role of the accountant in implementing the SDGs”.