Sustainability Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
Resources for strategy implementation, accounting and performance management.
Tap into growing demand for this emerging service. Learn how to perform sustainability assurance engagements from planning through to reporting on the engagement.
This new guide will assist CPAs with interpreting and applying the clarified attestation standards (SSAE No. 18) when performing examination or review engagements on sustainability information.
Learn how to do an Integrated Report, the benefits thereof and explore the evolving role of the CFO, from CFO to Chief Value Officer.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- Healthpeak Properties, Inc. Publishes Its 9th Annual ESG Report
- Johnson & Johnson Announces European Commission Approval for Janssen's Preventive Ebola Vaccine
- Relief From Sickle Cell Disease Made Possible by Red Cross and FedEx
- International Paper Announces Progress on Its 2020 Sustainability Goals
- Prudential Financial Sustainability Report Details Inclusive Economic Opportunity and Sustainable Growth
- Checklist to incorporate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management
- Sustainability assurance brochure
This document outlines the benefits of CPA provided sustainability assurance and was designed to be shared with clients.
- Key sustainability terms defined
- Sustainability assurance backgrounder
- 7 steps to implementing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
This document provides a high level overview of “Creating a sustainable future: The role of the accountant in implementing the SDGs”.