Sustainability Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
Resources for strategy implementation, accounting and performance management.
Applying enterprise risk management to environmental, social and governance-related risks: This COSO and WBCSD guidance helps companies integrate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management.
This new guide will assist CPAs with interpreting and applying the clarified attestation standards (SSAE No. 18) when performing examination or review engagements on sustainability information.
This exposure draft provides application guidance to help companies integrate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management activities. This guidance leverages existing decision-useful frameworks, company examples and tools to provide risk and sustainability managers with practical approaches for managing ESG-related risks.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- Groundbreaking Report by Equileap Ranks General Motors No. 2 U.S. Company on Gender Equality
- Wells Fargo Donated $444 Million to 11,000 Nonprofits in 2018
- New Grants in Science, Fashion, Architecture & Product Design
- Smithfield Foods Earns North American Meat Institute Environmental, Workplace Safety, and Research Awards
- Global Plastic Leak Project Kicks off to Tackle Plastic and Microplastic Leakage
- Checklist to incorporate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management
- Sustainability assurance brochure
This document outlines the benefits of CPA provided sustainability assurance and was designed to be shared with clients.
- Key sustainability terms defined
- Sustainability assurance backgrounder
- 7 steps to implementing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
This document provides a high level overview of “Creating a sustainable future: The role of the accountant in implementing the SDGs”.