Sustainability Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
Resources for strategy implementation, accounting and performance management.
For great insights into the importance of ESG and a practical approach to embedding ESG into a company’s business model and strategic purpose, join the Good Governance Academy on Nov 5, 2020.
This new guide will assist CPAs with interpreting and applying the clarified attestation standards (SSAE No. 18) when performing examination or review engagements on sustainability information.
Learn how to do an Integrated Report, the benefits thereof and explore the evolving role of the CFO, from CFO to Chief Value Officer.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- LIXIL Takes a Step Forward in the Responsible Use of Resources Establishing its Global Plastic Action Statement
- 'Every Vote Counts: A Celebration of Democracy' Hosted by Alicia Keys, America Ferrera and Kerry Washington Airs on CBS
- Mohawk Goes Pink in Celebration of 19 Years Supporting the Fight Against Breast Cancer With Susan G. Komen
- Comerica Bank and Detroit Lions Team Up to Benefit Community Partners
- How Johnson & Johnson Is Helping Over 40,000 Employees Exercise Their Ability to Vote in a Pandemic
- FAQs on external assurance of sustainability reporting in accordance with the GRI Standards
- Checklist to incorporate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management
- Sustainability assurance brochure
This document outlines the benefits of CPA provided sustainability assurance and was designed to be shared with clients.
- Key sustainability terms defined
- Sustainability assurance backgrounder
- 7 steps to implementing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
This document provides a high level overview of “Creating a sustainable future: The role of the accountant in implementing the SDGs”.