The Regional Advisory Panel (Panel) serves as a key conduit between the customers and stakeholders in the regions and the Association and CGMA Board of Directors. The Panel brings their vast experience, expertise and passion and that supports our mission, charter and objectives.
The Panel serves as the “eyes and ears” of the profession from their perspective in:
- Identifying key macro and micro trends in the local marketplaces
- Understanding emerging issues with students and members, employers, universities
- Understanding the demand and potential value proposition of products and offerings
- Representing, engaging, presenting and advocating for the CGMA designation
- Providing perspective into the development of the Association’s and MA professional unit’s three year strategic plan.