Accounting Education Center Resources
The University of Mississippi - AICPA Library Service
The University of Mississippi Library provides access to the AICPA library collection via its online library catalog and the Digital Accounting Collection. Members of the AICPA may borrow books from the circulating collection. While only students and faculty at UM have direct access to the online databases and electronic journals, the AICPA Library staff will conduct searches in these products for AICPA members. The DAC indexes 33,000 pamphlets with more than 1,000 full text items. The full text items include the articles in the Accounting Historians Journal and the Accounting Historians Notebook, non-current AICPA exposure drafts, and an assortment of early pamphlets and illustrations.
Spring 2016 College Texts & Resources Catalog
From the new clarified auditing standards to the full spectrum of accounting topics (both U.S. GAAP and IFRS), these publications cover a broad range of topics and can give your students the competitive advantage over their peers.
- Fraud & Business Valuation
- Management Accounting
- Accounting & Auditing
- Career & Practice Management
- AICPA Student Affiliate Membership
- Academic Resources
- Review Copy Request Form & Order Information
Educator Resource Curated Document
Looking for AICPA educator resources? Download our new curated document loaded with content from various discipline areas of the AICPA, just for you! For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in using any of the resources outlined in the document for your classroom, make sure to fill out our request form and forward it to email@example.com.
Additional AICPA Resources
- Become A CPA
- The Uniform CPA Exam
- Educator Copyright Request Form
- CAQ Classroom Resources on Public Company Auditing Topics
- Educator Awards
- Internships & Experiential Learning
- AICPA Pre-Certification Core Competency Framework
- Start Here, Go Places Educator Portal
- Financial Literacy Resource Center
- Textbook Discounts
- AICPA Non-CPA Associate Membership