CPA License Verification - Find a CPA
Find a CPA:
Are you looking for a CPA firm that has distinguished itself by becoming a member of one of the AICPA's firm-based centers? Do you need a CPA who is a PFS, a CFF, an ABV or a CITP? Here's help to find the guidance you need.
Note: This referral database includes members of our firm-based centers and specialty credential areas. All members of the AICPA are not reflected on this referral database at this time.
- Accredited Business Valuation (ABV) Credential Holders
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) Credential Holders
- Certified Information Technology Professionals (CITP)
- Employee Benefit Plan Center Member Firms
- Governmental Audit Quality Center Member Firms
- PCPS Member Firm
- Personal Financial Specialists (PFS)
CPA License Verification:
To confirm that a CPA has an active license, you may contact the State Board of Accountancy where the individual obtained his or her license. This list of state contact information will help you connect. In addition, you can use the NASBA CPA Verify tool. Note that the CPA Verify tool does not cover every state.