CPE & Training for Certified Public Accountants
AICPA offers Certified Public Accountants over 350 CPE self-study courses developed by leading authorities to broaden your knowledge and sharpen your skills on a broad range of subject matter.
Best Sellers & Hot Topics
This comprehensive course covers all the relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, and compilation arenas.
In this CPE course, learn specific skills every CFO or controller needs to be successful. As a result of this course, you will be able to demonstrate your advanced skills that add value and contribute to the success of the organization.
This course has been designed specifically for accounting and finance professionals who have a good grasp of Excel, but want to take their skills to the next level in order to achieve the automation they know is possible.
CPE Self Study by Topic
Select a topic area below to see courses offered by the AICPA:
- Audit and Attest
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Firm Practice Management
- Forensic and Valuation Services
- Information Management & Technology Assurance
- Management Accounting
- Personal Financial Planning
Member Discounts for CPE
- AICPA Members qualify for additional discount on self-study courses.
- All customers receive an additional 20% discount off your initial purchase with our standing order option. Look for the green standing order icon on qualified products. Each new future annual edition will then be automatically shipped to you at a 10% discount. You can cancel at any time by contacting the AICPA Service Center at 888.777.7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online grading is available for AICPA text self-study courses. Complete the examination and course evaluation online on our secure site.