After 25 Years, It’s Time For A Few Surprises
You’ve relied on the AICPA Employee Benefit Plans Conference and related events for the tried-and-true: specialized content, authoritative speakers and a chance to pause and check in with your peers. This year’s AICPA Employee Benefit Plan conference brings back all of your favorite aspects, plus a reimagined look at what an industry conference should be.
What you get:
- In-depth coverage of the various aspects of employee benefit plans
- Direct access to DOL and IRS representatives
- Tackle pain points in cybersecurity, regulation and talent retention
- Special recognition to the tax professional’s role in employee benefit plan compliance
- 24 CPE Credits (For onsite attendance.)
What's new this year:
- 6 redesigned tracks
- Tune in to "Getting on Track"
- 3 skill levels
- Emerging EBP Professionals Program
Sessions identified to meet your experience level. Can't join us in Las Vegas? Attend the National Employee Benefit Plans Conference Online.
For pricing and the most up to date information on the Employee Benefit Plans Conference and related products visit our conference website here >>