The Convergence of Finance Skills and Digital Disruptions Transforming the Profession
Financial leadership is transforming. Enhance the role of the finance team with new digital competencies.
Oct 25, 2022
NASBA Field of Study
Drive business performance and add value to your organization
The fast-changing business environment and the demand for strategic decision-making from business managers is pushing the finance function beyond its traditional boundaries.
Learn how to:
- Take an increasingly strategic role within your organization
- Move traditional finance skills to digital platforms
- Develop a new set of competencies to respond to business and technological challenges
- Future of Finance
- Finance business partnering
- Digital transformation
- Recognize why the finance function must transform and identify the influencing drivers of change.
- Recognize the emerging strategic and performance management role of finance.
- Indicate how finance can exploit technological disruptions to enhance their roles.
- Identify the powerful management accounting toolkit in the context of digital platforms.
- Identify opportunities for AI, automation, robotization, and machine learning in finance.
- Indicate how big data and analytics are contributing to a fundamental shift in finance.
Who Will Benefit
- Accounting and finance professionals
- Future-focused professionals
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.