Tax Practice Quarterly: 2023 Future-Focused Tax Practice Forum
Strategically position your tax practice for success. Learn how to expand your service offerings, delve into the evolution of digital tax practice and gain insights from a client-service perspective.
Jul 19, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
Create a future-focused tax practice
Another tax season has come and gone. We hope your staff has had time to take some much-needed vacation.
As extension season gears up, now is an opportune time for CPA practitioners to evolve their tax practices to succeed as a future-focused organization.
Ensure your tax practice is strategically positioned for success.
In this Tax Practice Quarterly webcast, experts will discuss:
- Expanding client service offerings
- The evolution of the virtual tax practice
- Best practices from a human resource and a client-service perspective
- Tax practice management
- Ensure tax practice is future ready
- Virtual tax practice/remote work
- Staff management strategies
- Billing and client service strategies
- Recognize the top practice management challenges facing tax practitioners.
- Identify areas for growth in managing clients, staff and technology.
- Identify new services that CPA firms could consider offering.
- Develop best-practice strategies for managing workflow now and into the future.
- Utilize AICPA Tax Section resources to support firm’s practice management strategies.
Who Will Benefit
- Medium firms
- Tax professionals
- Small firms/sole practitioners
- Small/medium businesses
PCPS members save 20%:
A promo code is required during checkout to receive the discounted price. Promo codes and other PCPS discount information can be found here. Not sure if your firm is a member? Send an email and we’ll get right back to you! Or, learn more about PCPS membership!
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.