Tax Practice Quarterly: A Blueprint for Tax Technology and Digital Optimization
Digital transformation can take a “phoenix” or “evolutionary” approach — the path you take depends on your risk appetite, budget, and business strategy. Attend this non-technical session to figure out which digital technologies you should be looking at and which transformation strategy may be the right one for you.
NASBA Field of Study
Is Your Firm Ready for Digital Transformation?
With the “great resignation” looming and people seeking full remote or hybrid work arrangements, has your firm fully leveraged digital technologies like automation (to reduce the volume of hours required to complete work), client portals/collaboration apps (to streamline communication and exchange of information and files), e-marketing (to automate the sharing of information to clients and find new clients), and employee engagement (to expand the firm’s culture into the digital sphere and have better awareness of employee that may be at risk).
In this webcast, you'll learn how emerging technologies are:
- Enhancing tax practices
- Automating workflows
- Facilitating efficient communication between clients and employees
- Enabling practices to function in an increasingly agile way
You'll also learn how to set up a proper workflow.
- Tax technology tools
- Remote working environments
- Workflow automation
- Data security
- Identify emerging technology trends in the tax profession
- Identify techniques to improve the profitability of your firm by using tax automation or outsourcing -Determine how other firms have been successful in rolling out their tax automation projects
- Formulate strategies for successfully implementing new tax technology
- Utilize AICPA Tax Section resources to support your firm's tax technology needs
Who Will Benefit
- CPAs, accountants and finance professionals
- Tax and other qualified professionals
- Sole practitioners
- Small- and medium-sized business owners
PCPS members save 20%:
A promo code is required during checkout to receive the discounted price. Promo codes and other PCPS discount information can be found here. Not sure if your firm is a member? Send an email and we’ll get right back to you! Or, learn more about PCPS membership!
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.