Tax Practice Quarterly: 2023 Busy Season Readiness
Hit the ground running in the upcoming busy season. Join us as we discuss the latest tax topics affecting both individuals and businesses.
NASBA Field of Study
Kasey Pittman , Nick Preusch
Prepare for the next busy season
The 2023 busy season is just around the corner. We want to help you stay on top of your game.
In this webcast, industry leaders provide a refresher on tax practices and procedures, as well as dissecting the latest tax statutory and regulatory nuances so you can effectively advise your organization or clients.
Understand the practical application of enacted relief statutes and related regulations that continue to have an impact on multiple tax years.
- Latest 2022 tax legislative updates
- Financial planning strategies
- Practical implications of tax law changes
- Recall tax legislation updates that affect tax planning and compliance, including new forms, procedures, or rules you need to follow this year.
- Identify impacts on tax season workflow and best practices for success.
- Determine how to advise and communicate changes to your organization or clients.
- Utilize AICPA Tax Section resources to support you in the upcoming tax busy season.
Who Will Benefit
Medium-size firms CPAs Tax professionals Small firms/sole practitioners Small/medium businesses
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.