RPA for Tax
Attend this webcast to learn how accounting and finance professionals worldwide can use robotic process automation (RPA) to decrease errors and increase productivity within the tax function.
NASBA Field of Study
Revolutionize business processes in Tax
This webcast will give accounting and financial professionals a practical literacy on robotic process automation (RPA) via the use of performance based, task-centered problems. This webcast will help you identify potential uses for robotic process automation within the tax function including the benefits, considerations, and the decision criteria involved in an RPA implementation.
- Overview of the basic concepts behind robotic process automation
- Understand how RPA technology will affect tax practices
- Digital vs human roles
- Identify data elements and process flows required to support the tax reporting process
- Use cases that show how RPA can be applied within the tax function
- Identify information needs or requirements to apply data transformation.
- Determine criteria needed to apply or use RPA in the tax process.
- Recall how to build and test data transformation automation process
- Analyze the requirements to implement RPA
Who Will Benefit
- Accounting, finance professionals looking for more information on how robotic process automation will impact tax processes
- Tax practitioners in small to medium-size firms that serve or advise clients and would like to understand the impact of robotic process automation on the tax function
- Managers/decision makers looking to utilize robotic process automation for tax Secondary audience
- Tax auditors that are interested in how robotic process automation will impact the audit process
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.