Robotic Process Automation Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate Program
Automation can ensure a competitive advantage. This three-part certificate program focuses on robotic process automation (RPA) benefits and how the use of software robots can help your business or clients become more competitive and agile.
NASBA Field of Study
Rob Drover, Brian O'Sullivan
Transform with automation
Learn how the use of software robots can enable your business or clients become more competitive and agile. Increase your competitive edge and move toward an intelligent enterprise by harnessing automation within your accounting and finance tasks to increase operational efficiency and enhance customer experience. You will see the benefits RPA can have on finance processes and how that translates to higher productivity and cost savings. You will have the tools to prepare your employees to add greater value to your organization by eliminating time-consuming, repetitive procedures.
The detailed case studies and a simulated learning lab which utilize Automation Anywhere provide step-by-step guidance, designed to give accounting and finance professionals real-world knowledge on how creating simple bots can have an immediate impact on daily tasks. Earn a digital badge
Upon completion of the learning program, you will be awarded a certificate in the form of a digital badge you can proudly display on the internet — a personal blog, a social network like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Mozilla Open Badges, a biographical page on a company website, or an online resume.
- RPA technology
- Business processes for automation
- Decision criteria for a business case
- RPA implementation
- Proof-of-concept criteria
- Center of Excellence model
- Human and digital workforce roles
- RPA implications on accounting, finance and operational processes
- Difference between RPA and traditional automation
- Identify RPA in the global landscape to include the business value, specific to the accounting and finance function
- Recognize the opportunities and use cases for automation
- Identify the decision criteria needed to build a business case
- Recognize the capabilities of RPA to enhance governance and compliance
- Recognize key risks and challenges that need to be addressed before, during, and after implementing RPA
- Identify key considerations for implementing RPA
- Recognize future trends in automation technology and the impact on the short-term planning horizon
Who Will Benefit
- Global accounting and financial process owners
- Management accounting professionals
- Finance professionals
- CPA’s in public practice
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementation professionals and consultants
- Accounting and finance professionals with no IT expertise
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.