Roadmap to Artificial Intelligence
Roadmap to AI, part of the Artificial Intelligence for Accounting and Finance Professionals Series, is designed to open your mind to the genesis of your own AI strategy and provide a practical understanding of the implications and considerations to the enterprise AI journey.
Apr 06, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
Artificial intelligence strategy & application
Roadmap to Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the second part of a webcast series designed to breakdown the complexity of AI and give actionable steps to consider towards your AI journey. This webcast will relate business problems with an AI solution using specific examples and use cases to illustrate challenges, and pitfalls.
CPE credit hours are subject to final review and may increase.
- Accounting and finance professionals, who have the need or desire to understand the steps in an AI journey and how it will impact the accounting and finance profession.
- Practitioners that serve or advise clients and would like to understand the impact of AI.
- Managers, decision makers and aspirational leaders looking to understand the steps to consider in their journey to AI.
- Practical applications of enterprise AI
- Focuses on the importance of a data-driven AI strategy
- What is an AI strategy for the enterprise?
- Solving business problems with AI
- Considerations for an AI strategy
- Recognize a business case for AI and the implications to consider
- Recall current applications of AI.
- Recall the difference between AI applications and capabilities.
- Recall the importance of data in AI applications.
- Recognize how AI can be applied to a business problem.
- Identify necessary considerations when developing an AI strategy/plan.
- Recognize operational considerations when developing an AI strategy/plan.
- Recognize data management considerations when developing an AI strategy/plan.
- Recognize situational risks and ethical considerations when developing an AI strategy/plan.
- Given a scenario, identify a business case for AI and implications to be considered when developing a strategy/plan.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.