Risk Management Techniques and Tools
Risk assessment techniques should be fully integrated into the other elements of enterprise risk management. Learn the benefits of implementing an ERM system within your organization.
NASBA Field of Study
17 tools and techniques for ERM
Risk affects all areas of business — from hiring and onboarding to customer fulfillment and customer support. Assessing risks allows your executive team and others to make informed decisions.
This webcast contains 17 tools and techniques to assess and manage risks in your organization. You will learn how to evaluate your organization’s current systems and practices to identify and eliminate risks throughout your organization and apply a value stream perspective to your risk management.
- Enterprise risk management protects and enhances stakeholder value
- ERM can be used by businesses of all sizes
- SWAT analysis and PESTLE analysis to analyze risks
- Tools and techniques in risk awareness and management
- Value stream perspective for enterprise risk management
- ISO 31000-2018 principles
- COSO ERM framework
- Distinguish between the ISO, COSO, and generic enterprise risk management models
- Recall the benefits of enterprise risk management
- Recognize the challenges of implementing enterprise risk management
- Identify tools and techniques to identify and eliminate risk throughout the organization
- Determine how processes and procedures can be enhanced by using a value stream perspective for enterprise risk management
Who Will Benefit
- Accountants and finance professionals who play a role in risk management within entities of any size
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.