Risk Management Is Evolving
It's time for traditional risk management to evolve. Learn the value of employing tested tools to assess and mitigate risks within your organization.
NASBA Field of Study
Tools for Risk Management
A key to an effective risk management process is to move from the historic silo-based approach to an enterprise-wide approach.
During this webcast, you will learn:
- Increased risks for organizations, including technology and cyber risks
- The use of a risk readiness assessment to identify management’s current state regarding risk management
- The importance of retaining talent and updating your business model
- Findings from executive surveys that identify potential risks
- Risk management
- Value stream and Plus/Delta techniques
- Cyber risks
- Black Swan events
- Determine the trends shaping risk and risk management
- Apply the new enterprise-wide perspective in risk management
Who Will Benefit
- Accountants and finance professionals, practitioners of all levels
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.