Revenue Recognition: Presentation and Disclosure
Jump into the presentation and disclosure requirements under FASB ASC 606. Disclosure illustrations will also be shared in this webcast.
NASBA Field of Study
What are the Presentation and Disclosure Requirements under FASB ASC 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers?
In this webcast you will learn:
- Presentation requirements for contract assets and contract liabilities under FASB ASC 606
- Disclosure requirements for disaggregation of revenue, significant judgments
- How to determine the transaction price and the amounts allocated to performance obligations
Disclosure illustrations will be shared.
- Statement of financial position
- Disaggregation of revenue disclosures
- Disclosure of contract balances
- Performance obligations disclosures
- Disclosure of significant judgments
- Disclosures for determining the transaction price and the amounts allocated to performance obligations
- Disclosure illustrations
- Identify the presentation requirements described in FASB ASC 606 for contract assets and contract liabilities
- Identify types of disclosure requirements described in FASB ASC 606
Who Will Benefit
- Accountants and finance professionals in public practice, industry and academia who need an update on the latest revenue recognition guidance
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.