Revenue Recognition: Determining and Allocating the Transaction Price
Dive into steps three and four in the five-step process for revenue recognition under FASB ASC 606.
NASBA Field of Study
Steps Three and Four of FASB ASC 606
In this webcast, you'll learn how to:
- Determine the transaction price, including refund liabilities, variable consideration and accounting policy elections
- Allocate the transaction price to performance obligations in the contract, including stand-alone selling prices, allocation of a discount and changes in the transaction price
- Requirements for determining a transaction price
- Requirements for allocating a transaction price
- Recognize requirements for determining a transaction price
- Recognize requirements for allocating a transaction price
Who Will Benefits
Accountants and finance professionals in public practice, industry and academia who need an update on the latest revenue recognition guidance
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.