Performing Preparation, Compilation and Review Engagements
Stay in compliance as you manage, prepare, compile and review engagements.
Apr 21, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
Daryl G. Krause
Comply With All Standards As You Prepare, Compile and Review Engagements
This webcast is a go-to reference for staying in compliance with all professional standards surrounding engagements performed in accordance with Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARSs).
- Definition of an engagement
- Forms, checklists and other documentation for preparing, compiling and reviewing engagements
- Explanation of the differences between compilation and preparation engagements
- Criteria of a compilation engagement and the entities where compilations can be performed
- Criteria of a review engagement
- Changes in level of service
- Recall scope and definition of preparation, compilation and review engagements.
- Identify elements and performance and documentation requirements of preparation, compilation and review engagements
Who Will Benefit
- CPA firm staff
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.