MBAexpress: Essence of Entrepreneurship - V 2.0
An entrepreneur is defined as "a person who starts a business and is willing to risk loss in order to make money." Join us to learn about non-traditional business plans, challenges of entrepreneurship, and more.
Feb 08, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Peter Margaritis, Jennifer H. Elder
Tactics and strategies for entrepreneurship
In this webcast, we'll discuss an alternative approach to building your business plan, along with a candid discussion of the "dark side" of being an entrepreneur.
- Why business plans that focus on the numbers is the wrong approach
- The four components of a non-traditional business plan
- Strategies for generating leads
- And more!
- Why current business plans that focus primarily on the numbers is the wrong approach
- People, opportunity, context, risk and reward
- The dark side of being an entrepreneur
- Lead-generation strategies
- Identify key areas to focus on when starting a business
- Identify the four components of a non-traditional business plan
- Recognize the importance your team's resume
- Recognize the personal challenges of being an entrepreneur
Who Will Benefit
- CPAs, accountants and finance professionals
- Corporate finance teams
- Business leaders
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.