Linking Risk Management to Strategy
Changes in the business landscape are accelerating in speed and complexity. Learn strategies to manage risks within your organization.
NASBA Field of Study
Risk Mitigation and Response
Boards and executive teams must manage an ever-changing landscape filled with uncertainty — economic, geopolitical, technology, tax regulations, talent pool, cyber-terrorism, data privacy and more.
Emerging technologies, such as artificial intelligence and the Internet of things (IoT), are disrupting business models across all sectors.
Learn strategies for mitigating risks and dealing with risks quickly.
- Enterprise risk management
- Strategic planning
- Key challenges organizations face
- The finance professional's expanding role
- Black Swan events
- Recognize the importance of linking risk management to strategic planning.
- Identify the strategies to handle risks.
- Recognize the expanding role of finance.
- Recall how to incorporate risk management into strategic planning.
Who Will Benefit
- CPAs, accountants, and finance professionals
- Any practitioner who plays a role in risk management and strategic planning
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.