Let Go and Lead: The Crucial Art of Delegation
This session will help you learn the secret to delegation - when to delegate, what to delegate, and to whom you should be delegating.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
If you want to take your business to the next level, your leaders need to lead.
Too often, though, they're swamped with doing someone else's work.
This interactive session will show you when it's time to delegate, what you should be delegating, and to whom you should be delegating it. Most important, you'll learn the secret to delegation: It's not about your time. It's about surrounding yourselves with the right people.
- When is it time to delegate
- What should you be delegating
- To whom should you be delegating it
- What are the benefits of creating more time to lead
- Identify where their time is best spent, in terms of both their careers and their organizations
- Employ a proven process for determining which tasks are interfering with their ability to lead
- Delegate these tasks to employees who have the skills and capacity to complete them
Who Will Benefit
- A member of an organization's leadership team who feels overwhelmed and wants more time to take their company to the next level
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.