Leading in Exponential Times
This session offers tips and techniques to manage the present and future by harnessing exponentials and adopting an exponential mindset. Includes the latest on navigating through the #COVID19 pandemic.
Dec 19, 2022
NASBA Field of Study
Navigating through change
Against the backdrop of change and uncertainty, there’s an immediate need for accountants and finance professionals to evolve and accelerate. Technology, demographics, regulations and standards are driving changes in the way CPA firms work.
What can you do to better navigate a world of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity (VUCA)? How can you influence others to join you?
This webcast will help you make sense of the dizzying array of challenges around culture, technology, generations and the speed of change.
- The 5 C’s of leading during exponential times
- Harness the powerful trends of the Fourth Industrial Revolution accelerated by the pandemic
- Learn about the skills you will need to thrive in a world of exponentials
- Create a winning culture that can thrive in the VUCA world
- Become a proactive future-focused leader that drives transformation and avoids disruption
- Differentiate between linear and exponential change
- Identify the 5 C’s of leading during exponential times
- Apply the hard trends framework to identify and predict trends
- Recognize the power of purpose and values
- Recognize the top skills and competencies needed for the future
- Select exponentials to apply to your strategy
Who Will Benefit
- Current and aspiring leaders
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.