Interpreting the New Revenue Recognition Standard
Learn the five-step process for recognizing revenue under FASB ASC 606. Supported with practical examples and disclosure illustrations, this webcast addresses core principles that all CPAs need to know.
NASBA Field of Study
The Effective Date of FASB ASC 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers is Upon Us
Do you know which contracts are within the scope of the standard and when revenue should be recognized?
This webcast addresses the requirements of FASB ASC 606's five-step process for recognizing revenue:
1) Identifying a contract with a customer 2) Determining the performance obligations 3) Determining a transaction price 4) Allocating a transaction price 5) Recognizing revenue
- 5-step process for recognizing revenue
- Apply principles of FASB ASC 606
- Determine requirements for identifying a contract under FASB ASC 606
- Apply performance obligations under FASB ASC 606
- Determine requirements for determining a transaction price under FASB ASC 606
- Determine requirements for allocating a transaction price under FASB ASC 606
Who Will Benefit
- Accountants and finance professionals in public practice, industry and academia
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.