Human Intelligence Series 2 - Better Manage Your Time, Perspective and Change
In this webcast series, you will learn to develop three critical skills to help you enhance your work performance, improve critical thinking skills, and manage time more effectively.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Regan Walsh, Jeremy Lurey, Gillian Lees
Develop your human skills
Develop three critical skills that position you to take advantage of new opportunities that await.
This is a live webcast series in three parts:
Critical Thinking: Enhance your critical thinking skills, so you can diagnose problems, make better decisions, and identify effective solutions.
Managing Change: Gain practical tools and techniques to successfully lead individuals through organizational changes, mitigate resistance, and achieve sustainable results.
Time Management tips for time crunched professionals: Master practical time management tools and tips, so you can reclaim your schedule, meet your objectives, feel more in control, and reduce stress.
- All accounting and finance professionals involved in change initiatives who want to enhance their work performance, improve their critical thinking skills, and manage their time more effectively
- How to use the 'Positive Change' framework in your organization
- How people play a central role in successful change management initiatives
- Why change initiatives fail
- How to utilize emotional intelligence in critical thinking
- The practical application of critical thinking skills
- How to take control of your schedule
- How to manage distractions
- How to avoid the 'busy trap'
- Recognize the importance of critical thinking, and how to apply the key aspects in the workplace
- Recall the key components of effective time management and recognize strategies that overcome common obstacles to its implementation
- Recognize the five stages of the 'Positive Change' framework
- Recognize change management and challenges to implementation, and identify why change management may be needed
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.