How to Make Time to Provide Personal Financial Planning Services
Tax compliance deadlines don't have to hold you back from kickstarting your personal financial planning service. Learn how you can combine the two and build a thriving client base.
Oct 25, 2022
NASBA Field of Study
Build your PFP service
Are tax compliance deadlines interfering with your plans to establish a personal financial planning advisory service?
You have the experience, knowledge, and drive to provide your clients with holistic personal financial planning services —including tax, retirement, estate, investment, and risk management planning —but juggling tax deadlines and advisory work is hard.
In this webcast, you'll learn how to combine tax deadlines and PFP planning services by introducing your tax clients to PFP services. We'll discuss:
- How you can create more time in the day to do the work you love
- Why every tax client needs financial planning advice
- How to uncover and fill the need for PFP services
- Prioritizing productive clients
- Introducing and onboarding tax clients to financial planning services
- Billing methods, including subscription models
- Advice for establishing a sustainable cash flow
- How to offer "second opinion" financial planning services
- How to find time to provide personal financial planning services
- How to let go of non-ideal clients
- How to package tax and financial planning services to show their value
- How to create a sustainable cashflow providing personal financial planning services
- Identify strategies to provide holistic personal financial planning services.
- Recognize your ideal clientele and develop methods to let go of your non-ideal clients.
- Determine how to package your tax and financial planning services to show the value to your clients.
- Identify billing methods to establish a sustainable cashflow.
Who Will Benefit
- Tax professionals who serve individual clients
- CPA financial planners and other professional financial planners
- Practitioners who provide tax, retirement, estate, investment, and risk management planning services
PCPS members save 20%:
A promo code is required during checkout to receive the discounted price. Promo codes and other PCPS discount information can be found here. Not sure if your firm is a member? Send an email and we’ll get right back to you! Or, learn more about PCPS membership!
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.