How Culture Affects Risks
Core values are foundational elements in culture. Learn the steps to build a healthy culture within your organization and embed risk management into your organization’s culture.
NASBA Field of Study
Creating Culture Benefits Your Organization
It's important to dedicate time and resources in:
- Evaluating the company's current culture
- Communicating the company's values
- Creating processes and risk avoidance activities for a healthy corporate culture
- Prioritizing and monitoring risks
This webcast will help you evaluate your organization’s current culture, and teach you strategies for building a thriving corporate culture.
- Communicating core values
- Corporate culture built upon core values
- Risk awareness
- Behavioral-based interviewing
- Apply the key principles of organizational culture
- Use proactive steps to build a healthy corporate culture
- Determine how to embed risk management into the organization’s culture
- Determine how to assess your current culture
- Apply behavioral-based interviewing
Who Will Benefit
- Accountants and finance professionals
- Practitioners at all levels
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.