Grow Your Practice Beyond Taxes with Value Added Financial Planning
Learn how to build a successful tax and financial planning practice that goes beyond technical skills.
NASBA Field of Study
Christopher Benson, Timothy M. Todd, Carolyn Larsen-Wieber
Adding financial planning to your tax practice
Part 2 of this 2-part webcast series will guide you through the practical side of evolving your practice.
You'll learn how seasoned CPAs have built successful tax and financial planning practices:
- Identifying clients who are suitable for financial planning services
- Converting tax clients to financial planning clients
- Automating and outsourcing services to create time to provide financial planning services
- Pricing financial planning services
- Creating a rewarding experience for clients
This webcast qualifies for CPA and PFS continuing professional education credit and has been submitted for CFP credit approval.
- Ideal clients for personal financial planning services
- Business models and pricing methods for personal financial planning services
- How to communicate financial planning services to existing clients
- Technology and other solutions to free up time to serve clients
- Identify your clients who would gain the most value from personal financial planning services.
- Recognize when clients may not be best served by your firm.
- Determine software and other solutions to free up time.
- Identify ways to encourage existing clients to pursue financial planning services.
- Recognize business models and pricing methods for financial planning services.
Who Will Benefit
- Financial planners
- Tax professionals
- Other qualified professionals
PCPS members save 20%:
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.