Futuristic Audit Trends: The Future is Now
In this session, you'll learn how to take advantage of cloud technology, AI, machine learning, and blockchain to streamline your workflow and utilize remote applications and also how to utilize ecosystem applications to create more profitable engagements and a better work environment for your teams..
Dec 02, 2022
NASBA Field of Study
Cloud technology, AI, Machine Learning and Blockchain are upon us in the accounting profession.
The data entry and non-value added tasks continue to decline as automation increases. This technology enables clients to keep their books up to date in real-time and better understand the effect of the financials on their business. As an auditor, it's time to learn how to take advantage of this technology to streamline your workflow and utilize remote applications to eliminate the amount of time you have to physically visit a client site as well as to create greater team engagement internally At the same time, it's important to know how to utilize ecosystem applications to speed up the non-value added time in an audit to create more profitable engagements and a better work environment for your teams.
- Cloud technology, AI, Machine Learning and Blockchain
- Cloud Advisory services
- Utilization of remote technology and technologic innovations to create more efficient engagements
- Next steps for audit firms to avoid being disrupted
- Identify trends happening currently that will impact the future of accounting and auditing, such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, cloud computing, and more
- Recognize what Cloud Advisory services are and how an audit practice can use these practitioners to their advantage
- Distinguish next steps for audit firms to avoid being disrupted and to be the disruptor by better utilizing remote technology and technologic innovations to create more efficient engagements
Who Will Benefit
- Public accounting partners, managers, and staff supporting clients from an audit, tax and SOC services
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.