Finance Transformation: Transform Skills Certificate
The Transform Skills Certificate provides insight into the various skills and competencies that will be required within the Finance value chain of the future. It focuses on the changing role of the CFO, as well as the skills needed to adapt to the changing role of Finance.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Matt Campbell, David Fourie
The AICPA & CIMA and KPMG collaborated to develop the Finance Transformation Learning Program, a three-part certificate program designed to teach you the importance of, and how to, evolve and upskill your career and finance team in today's era of disruption in the business environment. The full program includes: Manage Disruption, Ignite Change, and Transform Skills. Visit the Finance Transformation Learning Program site to learn more about the program.
Reimagine Finance to Transform Skills
The Transform Skills Certificate provides insight into the various skills and competencies that will be required within the Finance value chain of the future. It focuses on the changing role of the CFO, as well as the skills that are needed to adapt to the changing role of Finance. In this certificate we consider various competencies that underpin these skills, and why and how they are changing. Key concepts covered include the following:
- The changing role of the CFO
- Competencies and skills that will be required in the future
- How to obtain and increase your proficiency for core competencies of the future
Digital badges: Your professional distinction
After you complete the both parts 1 and 2 of this webcast, you will be awarded with a certificate in the form of a digital badge.
Proudly display it anywhere on the internet - a personal blog, a social site like LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter, Open Badges, a bio page on a company website or your email signature.
*This certificate is delivered in two parts. Learners must complete both part 1 and part 2 to earn the Transform Skills Certificate.
- Finance leaders
- Finance managers
- Finance team members
- Future of Finance
- Key skills and competencies required in the future
- Why competencies are changing and their relevance
- CFOs and the changing landscape in which they operate
- Technical, business, people, leadership, and digital skills
- Recognize the skills that will be affected by changes to the Future of Finance
- Identify each of the skills and how to engage in them on the job
- Recall why each skill is important and potential ways of acquiring these new skills
- Recognize how to apply competencies to your own work and build multidisciplinary teams that work cross-functionally
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.