Finance Transformation: Manage Disruption Certificate
This certificate is part 1 of the Finance Transformation program. After completing the three-part pathway, you will be better equipped to lead yourself and team through disruption, be more knowledgeable about how your finance function will need to change to remain competitive, and know that your career and finance team are on the way to becoming a key strategic function within your organization.
Dec 26, 2022
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Matt Campbell, David Fourie
The AICPA & CIMA and KPMG collaborated to develop the Finance Transformation Learning Program to teach you the importance of, and how to, evolve and upskill your career and finance team in today's era of disruption in the business environment. Composed of three certificates, the Manage Disruption Certificate is the first in the series. Visit the Finance Transformation Learning Program site for more information about the full program.
Reimagine Finance to Manage Disruption
The Manage Disruption Certificate provides the context to the accelerating evolution of finance in organizations. It focuses on why and how the business environment is changing and how the finance team can prepare for and respond to these changes. This certificate introduces key concepts that will be covered in-depth in parts two and three of the learning program, specifically covering the following:
- Disruptive factors within businesses today
- Business and industry value chains
- Emerging role of the finance function
- Changes in technology affecting finance
- New skills and competencies required within the finance function
Digital badges: Your professional distinction
After you complete the webcast, you will be awarded with a certificate in the form of a digital badge.
Proudly display it anywhere on the internet – a personal blog, a social site like LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter, Open Badges, a bio page on a company website or your email signature.
- Finance leaders
- Finance managers
- Future of finance
- Disruption in the business environment
- The need to be agile in today's business environment
- The role of technology as a disruptive force in a business's Finance function
- Opportunities to add value, based on new business models, including the finance value chain and the CGMA Competency Framework
- New skills and competencies required to enable the finance professional to add value to their organizations
- Identify disruptive factors within the business environment and their impact on the finance function
- Recognize how the role of finance is evolving and the resulting new skills and competencies required
- Identify opportunities for your finance team to contribute to value creation for your organization
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.