Finance Business Partnering: The Essentials
This webcast will cover critical finance business partnering skills such as business acumen, people skills, and leadership skills, which are increasingly expected by employers.
Apr 19, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
This webcast builds on your current knowledge and experience to help you successfully navigate and drive value for your business during a time of disruptive, technology-led change.
You will learn how to stay relevant and future-focused while building your competencies in critical areas including communication, influencing, and business acumen.
This webcast also delivers strategies and best practices to support your ability to enable strategic decisions to drive business forward.
- Finance evolution and performance
- Barriers and how to overcome them
- Impact of technology
- Restructuring for the digital age
- Best behaviors
- Lessons on influence from psychology
- Visual presentation
- Recognize the importance of successful finance business partnering to an organization’s success and sustainability.
- Identify the core finance business partnering competencies necessary for today’s finance and accounting professionals.
- Recognize the importance of the interconnectivity of technical, business, people, and leadership competencies.
- Identify how an organization or the finance function can prepare to deal with key challenges to business partnering success.
Who Will Benefit
- Finance professionals of any level who would like more insight into developing skills required for finance business partnering.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.