Excel for Accounting Professionals Webcast Series
The Excel for Accounting Professionals webcast series is designed to walk through the Excel features, functions and techniques that will save you time.
NASBA Field of Study
Master Excel while improving your efficiency and saving time
Looking to move beyond "quick tips and tricks"? This webcast series will walk you through Excel features, functions and techniques that can transform the way you work.
Gain mastery through hands-on learning
These hands-on workshops are designed for you to work along, completing the same exercises demonstrated by the instructor. Each lesson builds on the prior sessions, so you'll want to watch each installment in order so you can best prepare to tackle real-world issues and build some fairly robust workbooks.
In the final, highly engaging webcast, you'll use more than 10 independent Excel features to build an automated reporting workbook.
If you're sincere about wanting to improve your Excel skills, and to figure out how to use Excel to save time, this comprehensive Excel series is sure to help.
Your registration includes access to the entire Excel series webcasts. If you are unable to attend one or more broadcasts in the series, you will be able to attend a later session and still earn the CPE credit.
- Accounting and finance professionals who'd like to improve their mastery of Microsoft Excel
- More than 30 Excel features, functions and techniques that are directly relevant to accounting work
- Tables and named references
- Data validation and conditional formatting
- Workbook design principles and organization
- Conditional summing and lookups
- Error trapping and improving lookups
- List comparisons and indenting
- Data driven workbooks and concatenation
- Dynamic headers, mapping tables and error check
- Learn how to use key Excel functions and features that are critical for accounting professionals
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.