ERISA Plans: Planning and Reporting
Gain insights with planning and reporting ERISA plans.
May 10, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
Randy M. Dummer
Planning makes perfect
To remain ERISA compliant, you'll need to learn to navigate the new auditing standard, SAS No. 136, as well as clarify revised auditor and client responsibilities and brush up on your 401(k) audit and reporting best practices.
After diving deeper in this webcast, attendees will be able to:
- Understand client needs
- Determine materiality
- Perform risk assessment procedures
- Identify key differences between standard and modified audit reports
- Pre-engagement, planning, and risk assessment procedures
- Standard and modified auditor reports
- Effects of SAS No. 136 implementation on planning and reporting
- Identify important pre-engagement and planning considerations, including risk assessment.
- Distinguish between standard and modified reports.
- Recognize changes required due to SAS No. 136 implementation.
- Identify audit procedures commonly required in a 401(k) audit.
Who Will Benefit
- Auditors of employee benefit plans
- Practitioners adding employee benefit plan audits to their service offerings
- Accountants in business and industry responsible for company benefits
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.