Digital Transformation in Operational Risk and Internal Control
Digitalization can help you reduce operational risk, create effective internal control processes, and fuel future growth.
Dec 08, 2022
NASBA Field of Study
Redefining risk assessment
Operational risk and internal control assessments are usually tactical and focus on processes. However, they don’t access holistic or layered risks, and they struggle to fully mobilize collected data.
As challenges -- including complexities within the IT environment, growing regulations, and resource scarcity -- continue to mount against businesses, you must transform your processes and remain agile to outsmart risk.
Digital transformation provides businesses with the tools to not only mitigate risks but convert them into opportunities.
Join this webinar to learn how.
- Internal controls
- Operational risk
- Risk management
- Risk assessment
- Digital transformation
- Identify risks to digitize in credit, operations, financial accounting, anti-money laundering (AML), regulatory and compliance, first-line versus second-line of risk defense.
- Recognize how to build a digital team that is inclusive and builds a digital culture.
- Determine how to get the right data and build agile learning modules.
- Apply starting small and scaling up.
- Assess examples of digitized controls on booking and transactional anomalies, fraud mitigation, and lease classifications.
- Recognize the impact on effectiveness and efficiency of risk management.
Who Will Benefit
- Business professionals
- Accounting and finance professionals
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.