Demystifying Artificial Intelligence
This webcast, part of the Artificial Intelligence for Accounting and Finance Professionals Series, is intended to demystify AI and equip executives, aspirational leaders and accounting and finance professionals globally with a practical understanding and awareness of artificial intelligence and how it impacts businesses.
NASBA Field of Study
A practical understanding of Artificial Intelligence
Demystifying Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the first webcast in the AI series and will provide a practical overview of artificial intelligence, machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL); introducing key concepts, capabilities and the fundamental knowledge needed to understand the AI revolution from a business perspective. Real-world examples and use cases will be used to explain and illustrate concepts throughout the webcast.
CPE credit hours are subject to final review and may increase.
- Finance executives and managers
- Aspirational leaders
- Accounting and finance professionals globally
- Differences between AI, ML and DL
- Benefits of Artificial Intelligence
- AI applications and capabilities and how it drives a competitive advantage
- Explanation of the importance of data in AI applications
- Industry drivers and real-world examples of AI
- Recall basic concepts related to AI.
- Recognize the importance of AI.
- Identify current practical applications of AI (including use cases in audit, accounting and finance).
- Recognize AI capabilities.
- Recognize the importance of data in AI applications.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.