Current and Upcoming FASB Issues
Learn about current and upcoming requirements in accounting standards (except financial instruments and leases), and understand how to apply the guidance in practice.
NASBA Field of Study
Kurt G. Oestriecher, Anne Oestriecher
Keep up with FASB changes
Learn about changes in accounting, including relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and projects.
Identify and recently issued FASB standards and guidance that cover broad and narrow issues and understand how to apply them.
Learn about upcoming standards that will be effective in the near future.
- FASB recent accounting standards updates
- FASB conceptual framework projects
- FASB measurement projects
- FASB presentation and disclosure projects
- Identify recently issued FASB accounting standards updates that cover broad issues, other than those related to financial instruments and leases.
- Identify recently issued FASB accounting standards updates that cover narrow issues.
- Recognize ongoing FASB projects.
Who Will Benefit
- Accounting professionals
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.