Critical Business Risks: Identifying Your Blindspots
Plan for risks not currently on your radar, so you can reduce exposure, mitigate risks and, ultimately, protect your bottom line.
Dec 12, 2022
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Position your business for success with effective risk management
Future of finance and other research continues to validate data points that risk management and planning are core skillsets that organizations need to fine-tune for business resilience. Research shows that a comprehensive risk management strategy best positions companies for success.
This webcast provides a framework of a variety of prominent risks which, if on your radar, will help you plan for those which could impact your business in unpredictable ways.
Key risks that may arise relating to:
- Digitalization of society
- Public distrust in business
- Trade tensions
- The impact of transitioning toward the circular economy
- Economic and social inequalities
- The changing regulatory environment
- Recognize a variety of trends that have the potential to expose businesses to risk
- Identify the impact these trends may have on critical risks facing your business
- Recall important topics and conversations to be discussed regarding these key risks as they relate to your business
Who Will Benefit
- CFOs, controllers, and VPs of finance
- Risk management professionals
- CPA/CGMA business advisers
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.