Cost Identification and Management
Learn practices and techniques specifically designed to add value to your company through improved cost management decision making.
Dec 09, 2022
NASBA Field of Study
Jennifer H. Elder
Identify and measure cost drivers and trends within your organization
In this webcast, you'll learn how to evaluate which accounting practices can assist in managing your organization’s cost:
- Separate productivity from economies of scale
- Review allocations, standards and inventory practices
- Identify cause-effect relationships
- Measure changes in the mix of your costs
- Incorporate lean concepts in your organization
- Accounting practices
- Model building
- Break-even analysis
- Identifying cost trends
- Analyze selected accounting topics and practices
- Determine the uses of break-even analysis
- Compare analytical techniques to improve the user's ability to isolate and measure cost trends
Who Will Benefit
- Owners, controllers, treasurers, financial officers, and other financial managers in organizations with less than $250 million in sales, accountants and finance professionals.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.