COSO's Internal Control Framework Essentials
Evaluate your or your client’s system of internal control with confidence using COSO’s internal control framework.
NASBA Field of Study
Glenn L. Helms
COSO framework overview
Gain an overview of COSO’s internal control framework comprising five components and their related principles.
Learn how to evaluate the control environment, risk assessment, control activities, information and communication, and monitoring activities at your or your client’s entity.
Through real-life examples, enhance your understanding of how to apply the framework as it relates to financial reporting whether you are an auditor or entity management.
- Components and principles of internal control
- Concepts associated with the COSO framework
- Management responsibilities versus auditor responsibilities
- Common significant accounting processes
- Tools and techniques used for internal control documentation
- Recall key points related to the components of internal control and related principles and points of focus.
- Identify applicable professional standards that address each component of internal control.
Who Will Benefit
- Financial statement auditors, internal auditors and entity management involved in financial statement audits
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.