Controller's Update: Today's Latest Trends
Learn leading topics in managerial accounting and finance in a webcast that is packed with useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
NASBA Field of Study
James T. Lindell
Strengthen your abilities as a controller
In this webcast, you will learn how to lead your management team with a deeper understanding of current economic issues and the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management and business systems.
- Trends in economics and human resources
- Employee engagement and the employee value proposition
- Best practices to manage working capital
- Leading financial management tools and techniques
- New issues in treasury management and controllership
- Big data
- Predictive analytics
- 2021 trends in information systems and technology
- 2021 trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and profitability
- Identify economic indicators that can assist in charting your organization’s course
- Identify current issues that impact the financial stability of your organization
- Distinguish major trends in accounting, corporate finance, human resources, treasury management and business systems
- Determine the link between big data and predictive analytics - Use new tools for business planning, forecasting, budgeting and reporting
- Recognize the key challenges that concern CEOs
Who Will Benefit
- Financial Managers
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.